OT: 5 Amazon obscure settings you should change now
2018-07-30 02:08:59 UTC
Hi All,

Yes, I am cross posting. I believe it is applicable. If
you don't agree, bite me.

Privacy on Amazon:

5 Amazon obscure settings you should change now:
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/07/28/5-amazon-obscure-settings-should-change-now.html

-T
Big Al
2018-07-30 11:31:35 UTC
Post by T
Hi All,
Yes, I am cross posting.  I believe it is applicable.  If
you don't agree, bite me.
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/07/28/5-amazon-obscure-settings-should-change-now.html
-T
Not sure if I'd call these 'obscure'. But with society the way it is
today, and our low level of attention to detail, it doesn't surprise me
that people don't review these settings on their own, but need to be
told to.

I like to check some of the options under 'settings' all the time. I
find the most interesting check boxes turned on by default.
Mayayana
2018-07-30 11:55:10 UTC
"Big Al" <***@invalid.com> wrote

| Not sure if I'd call these 'obscure'. But with society the way it is
| today, and our low level of attention to detail, it doesn't surprise me
| that people don't review these settings on their own, but need to be
| told to.

It surprises me that anyone would want to be
that involved with Amazon. But then, with society
being what it is today.... :)