New Hair Style
Bob. H. Jones
2018-05-06 19:35:00 UTC
How long does it take to get a hair style like this one?

Roger Mills
2018-05-06 19:50:30 UTC
Post by Bob. H. Jones
How long does it take to get a hair style like this one?
http://oi66.tinypic.com/124wirt.jpg
About 10 minutes first off, and then a bit longer each day to shave.
--
Cheers,
Roger
checked.
VanguardLH
2018-05-06 20:29:42 UTC

Yeah, another trolling AIOElian.

From: Bob. H. Jones <***@aol.com>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^___Yeah, sure he is, uh huh.

Subject: New Hair Style
Off-topic to THIS newsgroup.

A sess pool of trolls, malcontents, and pueriles. AIOE draws the worst
posters, 2nd only to Google Groups.
Post by Bob. H. Jones
How long does it take to get a hair style like this one?
http://oi66.tinypic.com/124wirt.jpg
Don't know, don't care, didn't look. Didn't bother visiting a link per
your lead-in that has NOTHING to do with this newsgroup. Since it is
off-topic, you are a spammer.

Yeah, more puke spewed using AOIE which is an *unregistered* free Usenet
provider where any troll, malcontent, spammer, and puerile can submit
without even the nuisance of losing an account. Accounts cannot be
killed where they don't exist. Both Albasani and Eternal-September are
also free but they are *registered* services.
dale
2018-05-07 00:00:22 UTC
Yeah, more puke spewed using AOIE which is an*unregistered* free Usenet
provider where any troll, malcontent, spammer, and puerile can submit
without even the nuisance of losing an account. Accounts cannot be
killed where they don't exist. Both Albasani and Eternal-September are
also free but they are*registered* services.
registered only means you have to register with the service provider,
not any USENET authority, there is no USENET authority

it is very easy to filter away all AOIE posts ...
--
dale - http://www.dalekelly.org/
Not a professional opinion unless specified.
VanguardLH
2018-05-07 18:21:55 UTC
Post by dale
Yeah, more puke spewed using AOIE which is an*unregistered* free Usenet
provider where any troll, malcontent, spammer, and puerile can submit
without even the nuisance of losing an account. Accounts cannot be
killed where they don't exist. Both Albasani and Eternal-September are
also free but they are*registered* services.
registered only means you have to register with the service provider,
Which is what I said.
Post by dale
not any USENET authority, there is no USENET authority
Which is not what I said.
Post by dale
it is very easy to filter away all AOIE posts ...
Yep, I do. However, occasionally I review my filters to check for false
positives where I might have to tweak the regex a bit. I don't delete
the unwanted posts. I flag them Ignored and use a default view that
hides ignore-flagged posts (and their subthreads). That's when I
happened to see the troll's post.

At first I colorized posts through AIOE as a warning due to all the
trolls, malcontents, pueriles, and spammers abusing that Usenet
provider. Eventually it got so bad that I decided to flag them as
Ignored. Although not quite as bad as Google Groups (which I had long
filtered out) with the same types of bad posters along with all of the
uber boobs, AIOE posters have gotten pretty bad over the years. Anyone
can use them without ever creating an account. AIOE is wide open, as
bad as spam puking through an open proxy.
mechanic
2018-05-08 10:52:23 UTC
At first I colorized posts through AIOE as a warning due to all
the trolls, malcontents, pueriles, and spammers abusing that
Usenet provider. Eventually it got so bad that I decided to flag
them as Ignored. Although not quite as bad as Google Groups
(which I had long filtered out) with the same types of bad
posters along with all of the uber boobs, AIOE posters have
gotten pretty bad over the years. Anyone can use them without
ever creating an account. AIOE is wide open, as bad as spam
puking through an open proxy.
You seem to believe that because some troublemakers use AOIE then
all users are troublemakers?

WayFarer
2018-05-08 05:00:00 UTC
Post by dale
Yeah, more puke spewed using AOIE which is an*unregistered*  free Usenet
provider where any troll, malcontent, spammer, and puerile can submit
without even the nuisance of losing an account.  Accounts cannot be
killed where they don't exist.  Both Albasani and Eternal-September are
also free but they are*registered*  services.
registered only means you have to register with the service provider,
not any USENET authority, there is no USENET authority
it is very easy to filter away all AOIE posts ...
What is the rational for applying and maintaining a filter in an usenet
environment? Why not simply ignore certain posters/postings and get over
with? Though (pending on ones internalized set of values and objectives)
some of the spam can be quite amusing.
Outcries are futile.