OT: Reimage Plus
Ed Cryer
2018-03-15 14:05:02 UTC
I read good things about this utility in many places.
http://www.reimageplus.com/
Has anybody tried it?
Good or bad results?

If ok, I'd like to run it on my Win7 system.

Ed
Rene Lamontagne
2018-03-15 14:36:06 UTC
Post by Ed Cryer
I read good things about this utility in many places.
http://www.reimageplus.com/
Has anybody tried it?
Good or bad results?
If ok, I'd like to run it on my Win7 system.
Ed
I was going to give it a peek but Malware-bytes says NO.

Rene
Rene Lamontagne
2018-03-15 14:48:41 UTC
Post by Rene Lamontagne
Post by Ed Cryer
I read good things about this utility in many places.
http://www.reimageplus.com/
Has anybody tried it?
Good or bad results?
If ok, I'd like to run it on my Win7 system.
Ed
I was going to give it a peek but Malware-bytes says NO.
Rene
A little googleing told me more than I wanted to know, I though it was
A backup software but find it is one of those stupid repair programs
,Which I wouldn't touch with 3 meter barge pole.

Rene
Ed Cryer
2018-03-15 17:40:04 UTC
Post by Rene Lamontagne
Post by Ed Cryer
I read good things about this utility in many places.
http://www.reimageplus.com/
Has anybody tried it?
Good or bad results?
If ok, I'd like to run it on my Win7 system.
Ed
I was going to give it a peek but Malware-bytes says NO.
Rene
A little googleing told me more than I wanted to know, I though it was A
backup software but find it is one of those stupid repair programs
,Which I wouldn't touch with 3 meter barge pole.
Rene
I ran the .exe through Virustotal, and only 4 out of 65 AVs failed it.
Still, that's enough for me to leave it alone.
I was a little doubtful beforehand, since it's only 592KB in size.
And that says that it's likely to be a downloader.

Ed