DuckFart Thy God Sayeth: "...I'll fucking destroy you. It's just that simple."
Anonymous
2018-07-18 01:45:26 UTC
Dustin Cook aka Diesel-Dum AGAIN promises total destruction of another
human being.

His body count will soon surpass the figures for the holocaust.

You think you've heard/read DELUSIONAL CRAZIES before?

Read the DuckFarter at the height of his POWER!

(If you're going to keep laughing, leave the room, please.)

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXnsA07FC83B552ACHHI2948AJD832%40no%3E

https://tinyurl.com/y7flyhe4

Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.2600
Subject: Re: Cyber crime a global threat, MI5 head warns
From: Dustin <***@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 23:37:43 GMT
I can do the same thing you might do to her. I am sick of hearing
of you threatening to drop 'doxs', it's a slimy tactic. This one
does not concern you. All you had to do was ask me what the real
deal was, instead of playing sheriff.
I'm going to put my cards on the table in the interest of fairness and
understanding. David Brooks tried to provide a google streetmap view of
my goddamn house after he failed to recruit my services for hacking
auhma.net.

He was paid with justified retribution 2 years after the incident
occured. 2 years morgan, resolution was attempted! I haven't threatened
to drop docs on anyone else.

Now, If you make the foolish decision to doc drop me, to put me in my
place if you will, I'll do the following as payback:

Research everything there is to know about you, your family, your
medical, everything bro; believe me, I've got that kinda access. I don't
play fair when I'm pushed.

The whole crew will takeout every business domain we find that you are
in charge of, via distributed bandwidth. We can keep you down for as
long as we want. Yep, we'll fuck with your clients and cost you money.

We'll DDOS you back to the stone age, We'll 0day exploit the fuck out of
your clients. Trash em, 0wn em, spread warez via them. Whatever we want.
If the equipment has a large enough pipe, we might even abuse it to hit
another of your clients.

And, we can do this literally... for as long as we want. We have
thousands upon thousands of... ehh, computer power. [g]

Next, we'll target you. First, a greetings, then personal visits of
sorts. Maybe some new credit cards, etc.. who knows.. skys the limit
basically at this point. If it goes this far, you're cannon fodder.

That's right Morgan. If you decide to "teach me a lesson" I'll abuse my
authority and use the whole crew to really, really, hurt you.

So you think long and hard on what you wanna do. You have alot to lose.
You cause me issues, I'll fucking destroy you. It's just that simple.
--
Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too
many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and
Now you can continue laughing if you like.
Patrick
Daniel60
2018-07-23 09:10:42 UTC
Post by Patrick
... and what does this have to do with Windows?
<Snip>

I'm guessing *Zero relevance* .
--
Daniel