Is Micro$oft now a crazy company?
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-04-09 03:53:30 UTC
That they no longer know what they are working on, thus unable to
maintain quality product and services?
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):
Diesel
2018-04-09 21:06:33 UTC
"Mr. Man-wai Chang" <***@gmail.com> news:paeo3p$v6i$1
@toylet.eternal-september.org Mon, 09 Apr 2018 03:53:30 GMT in
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
That they no longer know what they are working on, thus unable to
maintain quality product and services?
Are you implying that at one point, MS wasn't a crazy company with
bad ideas foisted on the public? If so, when did this change occur
and why didn't I get the memo?

Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)
to learn more. If you've already become a victim or know someone who
has, you can provide the following information to them, your lawyer,
local law enforcement, etc.
https://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk - His local police. Report?
David Brooks (BoaterDave)
Jersey Cottage 86 Granary Lane
Budleigh Salterton Devon EX9 6ER United Kingdom
Phone: 44-1395-443340 (H) 07974-193550 (M)
Email(s): ***@btinternet.com, ***@aol.com
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-04-10 11:14:57 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
That they no longer know what they are working on, thus unable to
maintain quality product and services?
Are you implying that at one point, MS wasn't a crazy company with
bad ideas foisted on the public? If so, when did this change occur
and why didn't I get the memo?
No, I am talking about their ability to keep track of what's going on in
their products.
Post by Diesel
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
I don't track names, faces, nor voices like you. My focus is the
information and data, NOT people.
David B.
2018-04-10 11:52:38 UTC
Post by Diesel
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
I don't track names, faces, nor voices like you. My focus is the
information and data, NOT people.
It's always best to be aware, if possible, of who you are responding to.

Not everyone knows that 'Diesel' is actually a chap called Dustin J.
Cook of Kingsport, NM, USA.

He used to use the 'handle' of Raid/Slam, which is clearly shown here:-

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/members/raid.52543/

He is an infamous writer of viruses - REAL, *LIVE*, VIRUSES - the most
notable being the IROK virus.

Details of same here: https://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/irok.shtml

(You'll note the same Raid/Slam reference there too).

"When internal counters of the virus reach certain values, the virus
displays a message on the screen. Most of this message is taken from
lyrics of the song 'Aenema' by the band called 'Tool'. We will not
reproduce the message here as the song seriously needs the Parental
Advisory sticker for explicit lyrics.

The message ends with this text:

People cry and people moan. look for a dry place to call their
own, look for a dry place to rest there bones.
Thanks for reading the text above, I've had enough time to
remove the contents of your hard disk for you. :-)
IRoK v1.1 - RaiD/SLAM[2000]"

=

He's now removed his date of birth from the Wilders' site, but I
captured it for posterity years ago!

https://imgur.com/gallery/e5efX

Difficult to believe that he's still behaving like a toe-rag even though
he has now passed 40 years of age. Sad. :-(
.
Diesel
2018-04-14 01:29:59 UTC
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
I don't track names, faces, nor voices like you. My focus is the
information and data, NOT people.
It's always best to be aware, if possible, of who you are
responding to.
Indeed. People should be very aware of the fact you're a well known
stalker who likes to besmirch people as he stalks them.
Post by David B.
He's now removed his date of birth from the Wilders' site, but I
captured it for posterity years ago!
I did no such thing, actually. I haven't logged into the site in
years. If you were an honest person, you'd go ahead and tell them you
acquired that information during your prior to contact stalking
efforts.

My past is the very reason you contacted me in the first place, yet
you seem to not want to include that information when you besmirch
me. You contacted me because you wanted me to break into a couple of
computer systems for you. It's only because I declined multiple times
that you decided you had a problem with me and attempted to dox me as
a result. It's that doxing you tried to do some years back that
brought us where we are today.
David_B
2018-04-14 08:10:56 UTC
On 14-Apr-18 2:29 AM, Diesel said ...
Post by Diesel
brought us where we are today.
So, you have a choice, Dustin. Stop what you are doing - or don't. Your
call!

[...]

he has now passed 40 years of age. Sad. VERY sad.
David B.
Diesel
2018-04-15 18:41:35 UTC
Post by Diesel
brought us where we are today.
So, you have a choice, Dustin. Stop what you are doing - or don't.
Your call!
I'm not doing anything in particular at the moment, David...
Post by David_B
He is an infamous writer of viruses - REAL, *LIVE*, VIRUSES - the
most notable being the IROK virus.
That's one of the reasons you contacted me. It's only because you
couldn't convince me to peform some illegal acts on computer equipment
I didn't own that you decided I was a 'problem' of some sort.

Really no different than your unfounded accusations against
Malwarebytes, Tekrider, and most recently, ClamXAV.

Just to clarify, it's former writer of viruses.
Post by David_B
He's now removed his date of birth from the Wilders' site, but I
captured it for posterity years ago!
As I've told you previously, I haven't logged into the site in years.
--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit here:
'The worst enemy of the new radicals is the old liberals' - N. Lenin
BurfordTJustice
2018-04-15 20:17:12 UTC
Waaaaaaaa! what a fucking cry baby errand boi.

"Diesel" <***@privacy.net> wrote in message news:***@Sz69XOZT7Z.3K6S...
: David_B <***@nomail.afraid.org>
: news:jIiAC.346562$***@fx07.fr7 Sat, 14 Apr 2018 08:10:56 GMT
: in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:
:
: > On 14-Apr-18 2:29 AM, Diesel said ...
: >> brought us where we are today.
: >
[...]
: --
: ===================================================
: 'The worst enemy of the new radicals is the old liberals' - N. Lenin
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-04-10 14:44:56 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
That they no longer know what they are working on, thus unable to
maintain quality product and services?
Are you implying that at one point, MS wasn't a crazy company with
bad ideas foisted on the public? If so, when did this change occur
and why didn't I get the memo?
No, I am talking about their ability to keep track of what's going on
in their products.
Then why did you include the word "now" in your subject? That is what
Diesel was asking.

Nunc Tutus Exitus Computarus (It is now safe to turn off your computer).
Diesel
2018-04-14 01:29:58 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
That they no longer know what they are working on, thus unable
to maintain quality product and services?
Are you implying that at one point, MS wasn't a crazy company
with bad ideas foisted on the public? If so, when did this change
occur and why didn't I get the memo?
No, I am talking about their ability to keep track of what's going
on in their products.
Oh, they seem to be doing a bangup job of that.
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Diesel
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
I don't track names, faces, nor voices like you. My focus is the
information and data, NOT people.
I don't either. The signature is nothing more than a valid warning
concerning a known stalker.
David_B
2018-04-14 08:17:00 UTC
Post by Diesel
The signature is nothing more than a valid warning
concerning a known stalker.
*Rubbish*! *YOU* wrote viruses - I simply proved it! ;-)

You should be truly ashamed of what you did instead of being puffed-up
with pride at your misuse of your God-given skills. :-(

David B.
Diesel
2018-04-15 18:41:36 UTC
Post by David_B
Post by Diesel
The signature is nothing more than a valid warning
concerning a known stalker.
*Rubbish*! *YOU* wrote viruses - I simply proved it! ;-)
David, that's been public knowledge for years longer than I've known
you. So, no, you didn't prove anything other than what I've been
writing about you is true. You've proven them to be true, many times.

That being said, I'm not the first who's written about what a
stalking slimeball you are, either. So, unlike you, I won't attempt
to take credit that isn't due to me.
Post by David_B
You should be truly ashamed of what you did instead of being
puffed-up with pride at your misuse of your God-given skills. :-(
I don't know why you think it's a wise decision on your part to
knowingly lie about things as often as you do. It's not even
difficult to prove you're lying. It's just not logical.
Post by David_B
It's always best to be aware, if possible, of who you are
responding to.
That's actually not the primary purpose of usenet. Perhaps you're
thinking of facekook or some other social media platform?
Post by David_B
He is an infamous writer of viruses - REAL, *LIVE*, VIRUSES - the
most notable being the IROK virus.
It wasn't the most notable, imho. It's also a few months away of
being eighteen years old, too. And, it was the last.
Post by David_B
He's now removed his date of birth from the Wilders' site, but I
captured it for posterity years ago!
That's yet another lie you peddle. I haven't visited, let alone
logged in and changed anything on that site, in years David. The last
time I visited, my bdate was present. So, if it's not now, it wasn't
because of anything i've done.

You already 'captured' that information and some additional
information prior to having sent your first email with your first
effort to con me. You just can't be honest for a single paragraph.
--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit here:
"The most dangerous thing in the world is to try to leap a chasm in
two jumps" -- David Lloyd George, former UK Prime Minister