Win Explorer Open Off Screen
FreeMan
2018-03-03 07:27:07 UTC
Win Explorer Open Off Screen

How did that happen and how do I fix?

I have a Win Explorer icon on the task bar.
When I click it Win Explorer opens totally off screen.
Does this for as many times as I click the icon.

I have an app that can find it and bring it back on screen.
pjp
2018-03-03 09:41:02 UTC
In article <p7dioc$2kct$***@adenine.netfront.net>, ***@SpamFree.com
says...
Post by FreeMan
Win Explorer Open Off Screen
How did that happen and how do I fix?
I have a Win Explorer icon on the task bar.
When I click it Win Explorer opens totally off screen.
Does this for as many times as I click the icon.
I have an app that can find it and bring it back on screen.
Possibly try using the Move option right clicking on tasbar icon.
Carefull, use the arrow keys to put it back on display without doing
anything with mouse etc. else the option gets dismissed. Then close and
reopen it. Hopefully problem solved. If not good luck.
Ed Cryer
2018-03-03 11:58:20 UTC
Post by FreeMan
Win Explorer Open Off Screen
How did that happen and how do I fix?
I have a Win Explorer icon on the task bar.
When I click it Win Explorer opens totally off screen.
Does this for as many times as I click the icon.
I have an app that can find it and bring it back on screen.
What's the app? If we knew that we could probably know more about the cause.

Ed
Mike S
2018-03-03 22:46:27 UTC
Post by FreeMan
Win Explorer Open Off Screen
How did that happen and how do I fix?
I have a Win Explorer icon on the task bar.
When I click it Win Explorer opens totally off screen.
Does this for as many times as I click the icon.
I have an app that can find it and bring it back on screen.
There are a couple of great ideas here.

https://superuser.com/questions/676675/how-to-reset-the-window-position-of-an-application