6.1 version of iso
tesla sTinker
2018-07-01 22:55:03 UTC
I am seeing that siple ISOs are not really working on Wind 7 ultimate. The
ISOs have UDF data in them and have to be booted from a DVD/R(W). Anything
to make things harder. Even ISOS made without UDF aren't showing up on my
OS. They aren't recognized or the OS says the USB stick is raw or full and
shows no data.
JJ
2018-07-02 18:15:39 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
I am seeing that siple ISOs are not really working on Wind 7 ultimate. The
ISOs have UDF data in them and have to be booted from a DVD/R(W). Anything
to make things harder. Even ISOS made without UDF aren't showing up on my
OS. They aren't recognized or the OS says the USB stick is raw or full and
shows no data.
Check and make sure the required file system drivers are installed. Open
Command Prompt as administrator, then enter below command.

For the ISO file system:

sc query cdfs

For the UDF file system:

sc query udfs

Also, if you have DAEMON Tools installed, uninstall it. Because it uses a
driver which is know to cause CD-ROM related problems.
Bill Cunningham
2018-07-02 19:47:29 UTC
Post by JJ
Also, if you have DAEMON Tools installed, uninstall it. Because it
uses a driver which is know to cause CD-ROM related problems.
You know I installed that UNIX support stuff. Maybe that's it. Ok thanks
I'll give that a try.

Bill

πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰
2018-07-02 19:24:01 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
Even ISOS made without UDF aren't showing up on my
OS.
I am not surprised. You don't even know your real name so what chance
has Windows 7 got to know anything about your machine.

Have you always been a stupid liar like in your post(s)? One day you
call yourself Bill Fucker and other days some Teasing Fucker. I guess
you will now change that again to something like Troll Fucker.
Post by tesla sTinker
Windows Defender software.
//https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/comprehensive-security/
--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer