Do you agree with this statement?
Winston Smith
2017-08-05 21:10:00 UTC
"Jews are not generally noted for their insistence on selling their
talent for the lowest possible price, which is the most useful measure
there is of inveterate, lost-with-all-hands stupidity."
2017-08-06 04:22:37 UTC
You are black listed
Martin Edwards
2017-08-06 06:27:40 UTC
Post by T
Post by Winston Smith
"Jews are not generally noted for their insistence on selling their
talent for the lowest possible price, which is the most useful measure
there is of inveterate, lost-with-all-hands stupidity."
You are black listed
had never heard of Kevin Myers, but it caused a big scandal and he was
sacked.
--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman
Diesel
2017-08-22 03:12:33 UTC
Post by T
Post by Winston Smith
"Jews are not generally noted for their insistence on selling
their talent for the lowest possible price, which is the most
useful measure there is of inveterate, lost-with-all-hands
stupidity."
You are black listed
Just a suggestion. It's better to go ahead and do that if you're going
to and not let the individual know you did. A little morphing on their
part evades most standard filtering methods, anyhow. If you give them a
heads up, that's what some will do. Rendering your filter useless. No
response publically in cases like this is usually the better choice.

'Same thing we do every night. Try to take over the world!'