Do you agree with this statement?
Add Reply
Winston Smith
2017-08-05 21:10:00 UTC
"Jews are not generally noted for their insistence on selling their
talent for the lowest possible price, which is the most useful measure
there is of inveterate, lost-with-all-hands stupidity."
2017-08-06 04:22:37 UTC
You are black listed
Martin Edwards
2017-08-06 06:27:40 UTC
Post by T
Post by Winston Smith
"Jews are not generally noted for their insistence on selling their
talent for the lowest possible price, which is the most useful measure
there is of inveterate, lost-with-all-hands stupidity."
You are black listed
had never heard of Kevin Myers, but it caused a big scandal and he was
sacked.
--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman