OT - Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-19195
Linea Recta
2018-03-29 12:34:55 UTC
I'm trying to start using a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-19195.
I have no knowledge of Android yet.

Can anyone point me to reliable addres for:
- information about using this device
- phone manager software to manage the phone from my Windows7 computer

I have already lost my prepaid credit, as it started updating Android
through my prepaid telephone provider automatically!
Had no chance yet to disable any settings with poor eye sight and screen
going black after few secs.
I want to disable all communication with my prepaid phone provider, except
for conventional telephone calls and sms.

thanks,
--
|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os
Ed Mc
2018-03-29 13:33:35 UTC
Post by Linea Recta
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-19195
Maybe something like this:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s4-mini/

I just typed the name of your device with the word "forums" at the end,
into a search engine. Got a number of links.
Ed Mc
Wolf K
2018-03-29 13:54:19 UTC
Post by Linea Recta
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-19195
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s4-mini/
    I just typed the name of your device with the word "forums" at the
end, into a search engine. Got a number of links.
search for "[device/appliance brandname model] manual". Found everything
I've needed that way. Even for coffeemakers.
kirkwood40.blogspot.com
weeks ago."
Linea Recta
2018-03-30 14:55:55 UTC
Post by Wolf K
Post by Ed Mc
Post by Linea Recta
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-19195
https://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s4-mini/
I just typed the name of your device with the word "forums" at the end,
into a search engine. Got a number of links.
search for "[device/appliance brandname model] manual". Found everything
I've needed that way. Even for coffeemakers.
kirkwood40.blogspot.com
weeks ago."
Thanks, I'll have a look there.
--
|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os
Boris
2018-03-29 14:36:50 UTC
Post by Linea Recta
I'm trying to start using a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-19195.
I have no knowledge of Android yet.
- information about using this device
- phone manager software to manage the phone from my Windows7 computer
I have already lost my prepaid credit, as it started updating Android
through my prepaid telephone provider automatically!
Had no chance yet to disable any settings with poor eye sight and screen
going black after few secs.
I want to disable all communication with my prepaid phone provider, except
for conventional telephone calls and sms.
thanks,
Try:

comp.mobile.android