Gmail Contacts Sync O/T
Zaidy036
2018-06-19 21:08:58 UTC
Has anyone used the following to sync contacts between Gmail accounts?

https://www.gmailcontactsync.com/
Zaidy036
Big Al
2018-06-20 02:58:32 UTC
Why do you link to a signup page? Why not a how/why page?
Zaidy036
2018-06-20 15:49:58 UTC
Post by Zaidy036
Has anyone used the following to sync contacts between Gmail accounts?
https://www.gmailcontactsync.com/
Why do you link to a signup page?   Why not a how/why page?
That is all that is offered. It is a free App to keep GMail contacts in
sync between accounts. Google offers that function only for Group
Accounts (business, school, etc.) at $5/User/Year and not for
individuals. I would like auto-sync between Windows/iOS on only 2
accounts and wondering if anyone has comments on gmailcontactsync.
Zaidy036
Lewis
2018-06-20 05:59:41 UTC
Post by Zaidy036
Has anyone used the following to sync contacts between Gmail
accounts?
nope. My secondary and tertiary google accounts are specifically not
linked to my main account at all in any anyway.
--
"I'm just like every modern woman trying to have it all. A loving
husband, a family. I only wish I had more time to seek out the dark
forces and join their hellish crusade."
Leonard Blaisdell
2018-06-20 23:12:59 UTC
Post by Lewis
nope. My secondary and tertiary google accounts are specifically not
linked to my main account at all in any anyway.
What! Don't you trust Google?

leo