OT - uTube BS
Add Reply
pjp
2017-08-02 00:27:54 UTC
Just tried to download a couple of Gary Hoey videos from uTube to no
avail. Pretty sure if I persisted I could but I can't be that bothered
to try.

Thins is when's uTube going to realize they do that just means they get
crossed off my list of sites to frequent. Pretty sure they'd change
their tune if more people did the same.
Good Guy
2017-08-02 00:35:03 UTC
Post by pjp
Just tried to download a couple of Gary Hoey videos from uTube to no
avail. Pretty sure if I persisted I could but I can't be that bothered
to try.
So wat do you want us to do about it? to download it for you? you are
a mad bastard aren't you?
Post by pjp
Thins is when's uTube going to realize they do that just means they get
crossed off my list of sites to frequent.
Frankly who cares whether an idiot like you "frequents" or not. There
are millions of people who enjoy visiting YouTube site.
Post by pjp
Pretty sure they'd change
their tune if more people did the same.
Have you forgotten to take your meds today?
--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
PeterC
2017-08-02 15:17:56 UTC
Post by pjp
Just tried to download a couple of Gary Hoey videos from uTube to no
avail. Pretty sure if I persisted I could but I can't be that bothered
to try.
Thins is when's uTube going to realize they do that just means they get
crossed off my list of sites to frequent. Pretty sure they'd change
their tune if more people did the same.
This seems to work - it's an add-on for Firefox (OK in Pale Moon):
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloader-player/?src=search

Once set up, clicking on the drop-down arrow on the button on the tool bar
gives a choice of downloads. From YT it downloads audio and video separately
and then joins them together, then the file appears in your chosen folder;
sometimes it's only one file - I've given up trying to 'manage' YT and just
find someting that'll 'fix' it!
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away