Color Picker
David E. Ross
2017-05-25 21:00:09 UTC
If I launch the "Window Color and Appearance" window with "Window" as
the Item, I can select Color 1. That gives me a pull-down color
selector with "Other" at the bottom. If I then select "Other", I get
"Color", a color picker window that allows me to create colors of
continuously varying intensity, hue, and saturation. The color picker
also gives me the decimal values of red, green, and blue.

Does anyone know how I get get the "Color" window immediately without
having to navigate to it?
pjp
Think you're sool, sorry.
Good Guy
2017-05-26 02:49:09 UTC
Post by pjp
Think you're sool, sorry.
Did you mean to say that he's fool like you?

David Ross has produced many children who are all following modern life
styles like either they are homosexual, bi-sexual or transgender. Now
you can't call him a fool or "inadequate" just because his children
decided to be "Modern".
--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
2017-05-26 06:46:42 UTC
Post by pjp
says...
Post by David E. Ross
If I launch the "Window Color and Appearance" window with "Window" as
the Item, I can select Color 1. That gives me a pull-down color
selector with "Other" at the bottom. If I then select "Other", I get
"Color", a color picker window that allows me to create colors of
continuously varying intensity, hue, and saturation. The color picker
also gives me the decimal values of red, green, and blue.
Does anyone know how I get get the "Color" window immediately without
having to navigate to it?
Think you're sool, sorry.
There are myriad freebie colour-picker utilities, however, as well as
colour-pickers built into lots of other things that might be easier to
get to than the one you describe above.

Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of
them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for
science intact. - Carl Sagan (interview w. Psychology Today published '96-1-1)