new tab in MS IE v11
n***@ms.com
2017-08-11 00:46:29 UTC
Until recently, when I opened a new tab in MS Internet Explorer 11, it
opened a new tab which was empty.

Just today, it's started opening a new tab with my homepage.

What do I need to do to get MS IE v11 to opening a new empty tab
again?

tyvm
VanguardLH
2017-08-11 01:46:37 UTC
Post by n***@ms.com
Until recently, when I opened a new tab in MS Internet Explorer 11, it
opened a new tab which was empty.
Just today, it's started opening a new tab with my homepage.
What do I need to do to get MS IE v11 to opening a new empty tab
again?
tyvm
IE newsgroup: microsoft public.internetexplorer.general

So how long did you dig into IE's settings? Doesn't take very long to
find.

Internet Options -> General tab -> Tabs button

I'll let you do the obvious find there. If IE's own settings don't
result in opening a blank new tab then load IE in its safe mode to check
if an add-on that you installed into IE changes the behavior. Add-ons
don't get loaded in IE's safe mode.
Good Guy
2017-08-11 02:08:39 UTC
Post by n***@ms.com
Until recently, when I opened a new tab in MS Internet Explorer 11, it
opened a new tab which was empty.
Just today, it's started opening a new tab with my homepage.
What do I need to do to get MS IE v11 to opening a new empty tab
again?
You have already done what you should do and that is to ask us here!!!.
Therefore the answer is here:

With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer