Windows & Update - KB4093118 - Security Monthly Quality Roll-Up?
c***@TZYmail.com
2018-04-24 18:53:53 UTC
I'm running Win7 and The Security Monthly Quality Roll-Up KB4093118 Update
started today and I installed it. A few minutes later the same update is back
again - so, I installed it again, and this repeat continue to come back, so, I
have stopped installing it. I looked at installed history and it is repeated in
there.

What could be the cause of this and how do I fix it?

Thanks for a ny insights!
Charlie
Charliech
Maurice Helwig
2018-04-24 21:09:43 UTC
Post by c***@TZYmail.com
I'm running Win7 and The Security Monthly Quality Roll-Up KB4093118 Update
started today and I installed it. A few minutes later the same update is back
again - so, I installed it again, and this repeat continue to come back, so, I
have stopped installing it. I looked at installed history and it is repeated in
there.
What could be the cause of this and how do I fix it?
Thanks for a ny insights!
Charlie
Charliech
Apparently this MS update has this problem. See --

https://www.askwoody.com/category/microsoft-windows-patches-security/
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maurice Helwig
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maurice Helwig
2018-04-24 21:24:44 UTC
Post by c***@TZYmail.com
I'm running Win7 and The Security Monthly Quality Roll-Up KB4093118 Update
started today and I installed it. A few minutes later the same update is back
again - so, I installed it again, and this repeat continue to come back, so, I
have stopped installing it. I looked at installed history and it is repeated in
there.
What could be the cause of this and how do I fix it?
Thanks for a ny insights!
Charlie
Charliech
You might like to read this too --

https://www.computerworld.com/article/3269003/microsoft-windows/heads-up-total-meltdown-exploit-code-now-available-on-github.html?nsdr=true
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maurice Helwig
~~~~~~~~~~~~
c***@TZYmail.com
2018-04-24 22:08:53 UTC
Post by Maurice Helwig
Post by c***@TZYmail.com
I'm running Win7 and The Security Monthly Quality Roll-Up KB4093118 Update
started today and I installed it. A few minutes later the same update is back
again - so, I installed it again, and this repeat continue to come back, so, I
have stopped installing it. I looked at installed history and it is repeated in
there.
What could be the cause of this and how do I fix it?
Thanks for a ny insights!
Charlie
Charliech
You might like to read this too --