Agent
R***@hotmail.com
2017-05-25 18:26:24 UTC
What did I do wrong, ergo I must have entered a wrong key stroke
sequence. Below is typical of how I now see/ read these net posts. I
would like to revert to the "standard" format, without the extensive
"added info".

Thx for any/all advise -rob

A random post, as now viewable on my PC

Ralph Fox
2017-05-25 19:13:36 UTC
Subject: Agent
What did I do wrong, ergo I must have entered a wrong key stroke
sequence. Below is typical of how I now see/ read these net posts. I
would like to revert to the "standard" format, without the extensive
"added info".
Thx for any/all advise -rob
Check the "View" pull-down menu in Agent.
1) Make sure that "View >> Display as Raw Message" is turned OFF.
2) Then, make sure that "View >> Show All Header Fields" is turned OFF.

You may have accidentally pressed one of the shortcut keys
Ctrl+R = Display as Raw Message
H = Show All Header Fields

These shortcut keys toggle the setting on or off.
Post by Ralph Fox
What did I do wrong, ergo I must have entered a wrong key stroke
sequence. Below is typical of how I now see/ read these net posts. I
would like to revert to the "standard" format, without the extensive
"added info".
Thx for any/all advise -rob
Check the "View" pull-down menu in Agent.
1) Make sure that "View >> Display as Raw Message" is turned OFF.
2) Then, make sure that "View >> Show All Header Fields" is turned OFF.
You may have accidentally pressed one of the shortcut keys
Ctrl+R = Display as Raw Message
H = Show All Header Fields
These shortcut keys toggle the setting on or off.
A random post, as now viewable on my PC
Java and Ralph - I must inadvertently have "hit" the H key ! An
ANNOYING problem quickly solved. Thansk

Good Guy
2017-05-25 20:23:39 UTC
Post by R***@hotmail.com
What did I do wrong, ergo I must have entered a wrong key stroke
sequence. Below is typical of how I now see/ read these net posts. I
would like to revert to the "standard" format, without the extensive
"added info".
Use a proper newsreader like Thunderbird
<https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/thunderbird/> that is updated every 6
weeks or so.
--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
J.O. Aho
2017-05-25 21:22:44 UTC
Post by Good Guy
Post by R***@hotmail.com
What did I do wrong, ergo I must have entered a wrong key stroke
sequence. Below is typical of how I now see/ read these net posts. I
would like to revert to the "standard" format, without the extensive
"added info".
Use a proper newsreader like Thunderbird
<https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/thunderbird/> that is updated every 6
weeks or so.
You should update more often, when there has been a release due of
security vulnerability, but maybe it's not possible to update more
frequently on your WannaCry infected system as you seem to have to pay
loads of BitCoins to be able to post in user groups.