This version of windows 7 Professional is not Genuine
Add Reply
Andy
2018-08-08 05:33:01 UTC
Has any one gotten the black screen on boot in the lower right hand corner
saying this version of windows 7 Is not Genuine after this months updates.
That after a few reboots goes a way and all is normal again?
Thanks
AL'S COMPUTERS
John K.Eason
2018-08-08 11:14:00 UTC
*Date:* Wed, 8 Aug 2018 01:33:01 -0400
Has any one gotten the black screen on boot in the lower right hand
corner saying this version of windows 7 Is not Genuine after this
months updates.
That after a few reboots goes a way and all is normal again?
Thanks
The monthly updates aren't due until next tuesday as far as I am aware. I've just
seen a couple of definition updates for Defender over the last couple of days and
nothing else.
--
Regards
John (***@jeasonNoSpam.cix.co.uk) Remove the obvious to reply...
Andy
2018-08-09 05:05:32 UTC
You might be right but it was posted to this news group a while back i
forgot the orginal post about the problem.
Thanks
--
AL'S COMPUTERS