[OT] AnonCoward: Not very credible are you. :)
Diesel
2018-05-19 06:26:42 UTC
[OT] Anoncoward: Why so many inconsistencies?

Hiya!

When you have time, I realize you're very busy trying to get the
threads pointing out your totally bullshit stories off the first page
of google, but, can you answer a simple question for me? It's a very
simple one.

You wrote the post available via the howardknight link below, but,
you neglected to explain the inconsistencies (found below) in your
story. You can explain that all away, right?

You've actually done this with several totally bullshit stories, but,
I like this one the best. Your childporn accusation wasn't too bad
either, as far as totally bullshit stories goes. If only you'd waited
a little longer and found out the source of the picture.. ROFL, but,
you couldn't do that. You thought you had a goldmine. ROFL!

MID: <***@remailer.privacy.at>

"Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <***@remailer.privacy.at> news:***@remailer.privacy.at Sat, 28
Apr 2018 00:36:54 GMT in alt.2600, wrote:

See the post and download Dustin Cook's MOV showing him and the
*child porn* picture while still available.

David Brooks reply:

MID: <j54FC.43389$***@fx08.fr7>

Subject: This image is NOT kiddie porn
Just for the record ....

It was showing on a monitor in a video made by Dustin Cook some years
ago.

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/489939-thanks-obama

And mine:

MID: <***@A6h69p828bPZZY0dMr88xSaR4D54xG.5XkDpsMwJ>

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/thanks-obama

About

"Thanks, Obama!" is a sarcastic expression used by critics of
President Barack Obama to blame personal troubles and inconveniences
on public policies supported or enacted by the administration. The
phrase is often used to caption animated GIFs in which the subject
appears to be struggling with a rather simple task, satirizing those
who scapegoat Obama as the cause of problems for which he has little
or no influence.

Origin

On December 17th, 2009, the conservative political blog Authentic
Connecticut Republican[1] published a post highlighting a
demotivational poster of a young girl making a "middle finger"
gesture with the caption "Thanks, Obama" (shown below).

The picture shown clearly on the website is the same one in the video
you're referencing. Blame David for the poor quality, the original
video was a higher resolution AVI with a working audio track.

What's that sound? Oh don't worry about it, it's not like it's the
first time you've been bitchslapped across a table. In fact, this is
atleast the second time you've been bitchslapped hard enough to clear
two tables without any risk of touching either of them. Good job! Not
so good on the wall crash landing, though. Better luck next time?

So on with your Melissa story then... Your post is available via the
link here:

However, I do have a "friend" or
two who are intimately (personally) familiar with the facts
regarding his arrest and conviction.
****end paste

It (you) goes onto claim that if I ever did anything else after
getting 'busted' due to Melissa, my 'probation' would nullify and i'd
be in real trouble.

So about that Melissa story you were peddling...Any chance you can
explain the date issues? As well, you see, The Melissa virus
'incident' is public knowledge. As is the information concerning my
own work that's nearly two decades or more old now. Both of which
include dates. The primary problem as I see it with your entire story
concerning my involvement in the Melissa virus is those damn dates.
[g]

These dates, specifically:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melissa_(computer_virus)
David got busted in March, 1999 and sentenced in December 1999.

v1.0 of Toadie was written in July 1999. The final variant was
written in August of 1999.

v1.0 of IroK was written in February, 2000. The final variant was
written in June of 2000. Both virus families created and released
after David was already busted for Melissa. Irok virus family created
after David was already sentenced.

As I said, all public knowledge. Even if you used the date of
discovery by av instead of creation date, the dates still don't
support the claims you made in this post:

However, I do have a "friend" or
two who are intimately (personally) familiar with the facts
regarding his arrest and conviction.
**** end paste

You know, when you've got free time. I'm in no rush. :)

You *CAN* explain the inconsistencies in your story right?
--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit here:
I have my cat's permission to use the computer.
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-19 11:30:28 UTC
However he has your last never rattled Eh errand boi?...LOL

Shadow
2018-05-19 11:58:49 UTC
On Sat, 19 May 2018 07:30:28 -0400, "Bouffant du Jour"
Post by BurfordTJustice
However he has your last never rattled Eh errand boi?...LOL
I have no idea what that means, I don't speak your variety of
Ebonics.
If you mean Dustin uses TOO MANY WORDS when he replies to a
lying psycho that nobody takes seriously, I suppose I just did too, to
a lesser degree.
Mea Culpa.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-19 18:53:39 UTC
You do speak third world shithole very well...LOL

Punk ass criminal hiding in Brazil

"Shadow" <***@dow.br> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Sat, 19 May 2018 07:30:28 -0400, "Bouffant du Jour"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> squeaked, in an enigmatic high pitched
: voice:
:
: >However he has your last never rattled Eh errand boi?...LOL
:
: I have no idea what that means, I don't speak your variety of
: Ebonics.
: If you mean Dustin uses TOO MANY WORDS when he replies to a
: lying psycho that nobody takes seriously, I suppose I just did too, to
: a lesser degree.
: Mea Culpa.
: []'s
: >