remote desktop
Add Reply
Bill Cunningham
2018-06-25 20:22:12 UTC
Can remote desktop be used to connect to someone's phone mobile device? I
have never used this feature before in any of my previos windows versions.
Though it was there.
Paul
2018-06-25 20:32:00 UTC
Post by Bill Cunningham
Can remote desktop be used to connect to someone's phone mobile device? I
have never used this feature before in any of my previos windows versions.
Though it was there.
Maybe TeamViewer ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_remote_desktop_software

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TeamViewer

"TeamViewer is available for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux,
Chrome OS, iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows Phone 8
and BlackBerry operating systems."

But note the "exploit" section in the article.

You might expect a Microsoft product to work with Windows Phone,
but no particular reason for Android or iOS to work.

If you're transferring files only, there might be better
ways to do that, without the same level of security exposure.

Paul
Bill Cunningham
2018-06-25 20:45:39 UTC
Paul <***@needed.invalid> wrote in news:pgrjfv$1bf$***@dont-email.me: